IMPACT Network is a 501c3 nonprofit organization dedicated to Improving Marijuana Policy and Accelerating Cannabinoid Therapeutics. We do this through cannabis research, education and advocacy, primarily focused on conditions impacting women’s health.
We envision a world where medical cannabis is a safe, effective, accessible and affordable treatment for women and all patients.
- Identify sources of funding for clinical cannabis research on women’s health
- Match patients with clinical cannabis studies in the US and worldwide
- Increase number of clinical cannabis studies in US 5x each year
- Positively impact community perception of cannabis patients, particularly women
- Deschedule and regulate cannabis like a nutraceutical.
- Create policy that protects and promotes clinical cannabis research in the US and other countries
IMPACT Network is a 501c3 public charity based in Denver, Colorado. IMPACT Network was formerly named the Endocannabinoid Deficiency Foundation and founded in 2013 by neuroscientist Dr. Michele Ross.